Saturday 31 December 2011

What's your most sought after kit ?

..........Santa usually just gives me money to pick my own model kit or kits for Christmas.  I always like to find something not readily available  something old or different for my Christmas gift . After a few laps in my ( not so local, it's about an hour away ) LHS, I saw on the top shelf, on the back wall in the store a new addition to the inventory, my Holy Grail  !!!! 

A  Monogram 1/8 scale Jaguar XKE Coupe 1987 issue still factory sealed ! ! !

I have loved this car since I was a kid !

Boy did I feel like a kid again at Christmas ! ! !

So lets hear it guys.........

What is your most sought after kit ? and have you, or have you not , acquired it ?

Dave

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/993773.aspx

Christijan Albers Michele Alboreto Jean Alesi

No comments:

Post a Comment