Tuesday 24 April 2012

Chopped '32 Ford Sedan

This is my nearly latest effort.  It's the Revell '32 Sedan  I built it almost straight out of the box except for a chop job, which it needed, coil overs on the rear and a little bit of engine detailing.  I installed the flathead, and the five spoker mags from the kit.  It's a lovely kit.  Except..... When installing the flathead, or sidevalve as we call them down under, you have to modify the front engine mount.  It won't clear the tie rods.  No problems with the little OHV Ford motor but with the flathead?/!1#***.  Otherwise it's a beaut kit. 

The background is the beginnings of a photo diorama I am working on.  This shot was taken some months ago so the dio is a lot more near finishing.  Trouble is, I would like to know where I can get 1/25th or 1/24th scale firearms.  I've got 6 from the "Gangbusters" kit but I would like some more examples.  Any one help?

Bodgie 43http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/rga43/012.jpg

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1013362.aspx

Bill Cantrell Ivan Capelli Piero Carini

No comments:

Post a Comment