Friday 27 April 2012

Moebius Lonestar - Chopped Street Rod Semi !!

There's a guy in the club I belong to who builds nothing but semi's - its his thing, and well, I have never built one, and he challange me when he found out I bought one.  I've love the Lonedstar since the firsr day I saw it. Looks sorta like a "Galactican" '34 ford. I bought one, the first time I saw one offered on ebay, and at a good price. That was last year.

Well, all my projects are drying right now, so I got out my trusty Dremel and a few assorted razor saws, and started "Whackin". Last year I bought an AMT "Haulaway" trailer to go with it, so when I'm done they'll be an Art deco, streamlined  set. Got too many projects anyway, so decided to add one more to the fun - LOL Cool.

It'll start looking a little apocolyptic, but I hope that changes - LOL

By the way, I got this bad habit of posting a bunch of projects from "Ace-garageguy" Smile, Wink & GrinSmile, Wink & GrinSmile, Wink & Grin

Here's the entire top choped off a scale 12 3/4 inches. The front windshied area will all be blended the next time you see it.

And here we are back together. On this side the door handle is gone and so are the driving light bezels. Alot of the things you see on a semi will be excluded on this one for art and design sake. After all it's just plastic Big Smile.

 

 

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1013861.aspx

Eric Bernard Enrique Bernoldi Enrico Bertaggia

No comments:

Post a Comment