Tuesday 21 February 2012

new old guy.

Hi i'm Larry,got the bug when i was about 10 seeing my dads model ships in his childhood room in Duluth.Built some of my own till about 12,never painted them just glued them together. 

Now i am starting to build the 50 or so i've collected over the past 5 years..Mostly Pontiacs,a few Mopars and some jets and stuff.Right now my Prize model is the Mickey Thompson 1/16th Grand Am Funny car.Not going to build this one till i get real good.And i have a 1960 Bonniville made by Trumpeter.It has a hell of a lot of parts..  ;^)

Right now i'm finishing a 78 Tans Am that i put a nose from a 70 T/A on it.I made it like my own car.And just started a Funny Car, Gene Snows the Rambunctious.Got a couple bodys painted also,i like to do the body paint first then put it away till later..

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1002836.aspx

Walt Brown Warwick Brown Adolf Brudes

No comments:

Post a Comment