Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sign an Email to Revell About Making Pickups

I have been a member of this forum for several months and have heard several people comment on the fact that they would like Revell or AMT to make some late model heavy duty diesel pickups. I saw the thread by rebel70 about remaking the high roller kits and thought that if I could write an email to revell and get 50 to 100 modeler to sign it, Revell would pay attention. If you ever visit "other forums" (God forbid...LOL) ask there if anyone would like to add their name. If you wish your name to be added, just post it on this thread. Here is the email. If you think I should change any of it or add something, I would be glad to consider. "From looking on different modeling forums, I have discovered that there are many truck modelers who would like to see some modern full-size diesel pickups. AMT's snaptite duallies and the Monogram F-350 dually were real hits and I think a full-size truck maybe with a dually option would be a very popular model. These are the kits that we would like to see made:
A 3rd or 4rth generation Dodge ram with a Cummins turbodiesel
An 11th or 12th generation F-350 with a Powerstroke diesel
A late model Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD with a Duramax diesel
These pickups as fleetsides or duallies or fleetsides with a dually option would be great.
Another request is that you re-release the high roller kits with a 4x4 and stock option.
Thank you for considering,
Stewart Terrall
(Your Name Here)


I will send this email to Revell about the end of March so please put your name on this thread before then.
Your fellow modeler
Stewart Terrall
PS. A little question: When I post what I write, it never includes when I push "return" to start a new line. Anyone know why this is? it really bothers me.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/877762.aspx

Stefan Bellof Paul Belmondo Tom Belso

No comments:

Post a Comment