Saturday 31 March 2012

MoPar engine detail questions

Since my son is not here and his 70 Challenger T/A is on the bench I thought I would ask a couple detail questions on a 340 SixPack. I am about to strip some chrome off a 67 chevelle engine build I am starting so I may as well dunk his stuff if needed.  In researching I am finding there are a couple different paint schemes people are using on restoration and I know one of them must be correct so this is what I need answers to:

1) valve covers- chrome or hemi orange ?

2) air cleaner lid- orange or gloss black ?

3 Mufflers and tailpipes-flat black or natural galvanized ? I know the tips are chrome

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1009859.aspx

Marco Apicella Mário de Araújo Cabral Frank Armi

No comments:

Post a Comment